1. Ordering online
- The cut off day and time for your order is 10pm every Monday. We delivery on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- You will receive a notification of your order.
- We only take payment via the website or app. This is to ensure your card details remain secure.
2. Delivery areas
- We currently deliver in Auckland only and do not deliver to rural delivery or post office boxes.
- The areas we deliver to in Auckland are:
- Please leave out a chilly bin with ice in it if you are not home.
- Leave your chilly bin at your door step or where you have specifically identified on the delivery instructions.
- Through our packaging and delivery we ensure that your food stays frozen. However once it is dropped off at the address specified in the order we are do not take any responsibility for the food.
4. Cancellation of your order
- You can cancel your order up until 2hours after you have placed your order.
- We do not take returns as we cannot resell the product due to food safety.
- We refund on a case by case basis.
- Our products are not for resale and can only be brought online through our app or website. We do not sell via a 3rd party.
7. Food safety
- Please ensure you follow the food storage instructions on the packaging.
- Please ensure you follow our advice on the reheat instructions.
- Best before means the product tastes is at its best quality before this date. Our chef has tested this and thus we recommend you eat
it before the best before date. It will not go off as such, but rather not taste as it should.
- Our products are produced in an environment where there is gluten, peanuts, diary, soya, egg and other allergens. While our ingredients may not contain these allergens we cannot guarantee our products are free from them.
- We are not liable for any illness or medical reaction caused by contact with or consumption of our food.
- All our prices on our website, are in NZD and are inclusive of GST.
- Cost of delivery in Auckland is at a fixed cost and this also cover the cost of the specialised ice we use to keep your food frozen during delivery.
9. Accuracy of product description
All products and services listed on this website are described to the best of our abilities and using the information available to us at the time.
Care is taken to ensure that this information is correct, but we cannot eliminate the possibility of:
- Human error in entry of information;
- Incorrect information provided to us by suppliers or distributors;
- Failure of suppliers or distributors to supply updated information to us;
- We reserve the right to change any information including but not limited to pricing, specifications, descriptions, or product names without notice.
10. Limitation of liability
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from the purchase, delivery, use, or return of any product or service purchased from this website beyond the value of the item purchased, including but not limited to loss of profits or interruption to business.
11. Third parties
- Certain areas of this website may contain links to external websites. These external websites do not form part of this website and are not within our control. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any third party website.
12. All intellectual property
Our Contents, App, Brand and Logo is owned by, and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Little Dish.
13. Security of information
Little Dish will use reasonable procedures to prevent any unauthorised entry into the website. Little Dish will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss whatsoever if any third-party gains unauthorised access.
14. Website and app content
To the best of our ability we have ensured the information provided on the website is free from errors.
We have the right to make any changes to the information provided on the website at any time and without notice.